From The Grapevine in September
While there’s nothing quite like a crisp glass of white wine to cool off, a vibrant red can hit the spot for all-day summer sipping.
This September, refresh your wine list with our sommelier’s choice picks to celebrate sun-drenched days with plenty of verve before the season comes to an end.
Pick from a selection of great wines to please every palate and match every occasion:
- F De Fournier Sauvignon Blanc
- P. Ferraud & Fils Sauvignon Blanc Vin De Pays IGP
- Louis Jadot Couvent Des Jacobins Bourgogne Pinot Noir
- Yering Station Little Yering Pinot Noir
- Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon
- St Francis Pinot Noir
- St Hallett Gamekeeper's Cabernet Sauvignon
- Maison Chanzy Mercurey 1er Cru Clos Du Roy Rouge Miguel Torres Manso De Velasco