Ceas are the premier supplier of finest quality premium Spanner Crab from the pristine tropical waters off the Queensland coastline. Succulent and sweet, it’s the perfect ingredient for any sumptuous home cooked meals.
- 200g Ceas Spanner Crab Meat Raw
- 1 chilli
- 1 clove sliced garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tsp spring onion
- 1 sliced shallot
- 2 tbsps Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice to taste
- 2 tbsps coconut milk
- 1 tsp fish sauce to taste
- 6 leaves of basil
- Heat oil on high heat in pan with sliced garlic.
- Add crab meat. Toss quickly.
- Add ginger, spring onion and sweet chilli sauce.
- Mix ingredients and add coconut milk and basil.
- Season with lime juice and fish sauce.
- Serve with sprinkle of fresh chopped chilli slices and shallots slices.
Recipe and picture contributed by Ceas Pty Ltd